The Fine Print
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, starting at 10am. Our weekends book up quickly, so make sure to contact us soon! We recommend you book your Private parties at least two weeks ahead of time.
- If you are booking within 7 days of your event, the entire minimum must be paid for to reserve the time slot and date.
- You and your guests may arrive up to a half hour (30 Minutes) before the painting is scheduled to begin. If you need additional time or special accommodations, please let us know. We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so please have your guest arrive 20-30 minutes before the starting time. If you wish for extra time it can be purchased for a flat fee of $50 per half hour.
- You can choose your design from any of our paintings! If you would like us to customize a painting for your special event, there is an additional fee of $50.
- For adult parties, the minimum is 10 guests. We can accommodate up to 32 in our studio.
- The minimum required guests must be paid in full 7 days prior to the party. Guests beyond the minimum will be able to register up to the day of the event 2 hours before the start time. If the minimum seats are not paid for 7 days in advance, the event will be made public and we reserve the right to change the painting. We will do our best to seat your group together, but we will invite the public to register as well.
- A two hour painting party is $35.00 per person, and a three hour painting party is $45.00 per person.
If you would like to make arrangements for a group under 10 people, ask about our VIP package for public classes.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don’t meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate small groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together.
We sell beer, wine, and other beverages. (NOT OUTSIDE BEVERAGES PERMITTED) Feel free to bring in your favorite food to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! If you bring a crockpot please bring an extension cord and please do not bring any warming devices that have open flame.
What happens if I cancel a Private Party?
Unfortunately, initial private party deposits are strictly non-refundable. However, if you contact us to cancel 14 days or more before your event, you will not need to pay the remaining amount that you would have been charged on the event day. Any reservations canceled within 14 days of the event will be responsible for the agreed 10 guests requirement or the host’s credit card may be charged an additional $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days’ notice of event cancellation is given. Cancellations can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (504) 324-4897.
If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess is responsible to pay for the balance of seats to meet the minimum.
NO Refunds given on initial deposit ( Store Credits are good for 30 days from original event date only).