Benefits of a Private Party
We love to host Private Parties! Girls Night Out, Guys Night Out, Bachelorette parties, Bridal Showers, Sorority Parties, birthday parties, Retirement Parties, Family Reunion, Corporate events or any other reasons to party!
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, starting at 10am. Our weekends book up quickly, so make sure to contact us soon! We recommend you book your Private parties at least two weeks ahead of time. If you are booking within 7 days of your event, the entire minimum must be paid for to reserve the time slot and date.
- You and your guests may arrive up to a half hour before painting is scheduled to begin. If you need additional time or special accommodations, let us know. We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so please have your guest arrive 20-30 minutes before the starting time. If you wish for extra time it can be purchased for a flat fee of $50 per half hour.
- You can choose from any of our paintings!
- For adult parties, the minimum is 10 guests. We can accommodate up to 32 in our studio.
- The minimum required guests must be paid in full 7 days prior to the party. Guests beyond the minimum will be able to register up to the day of the event 2 hours before the start time. If the minimum seats are not paid for 7 days in advance, the event will be made public and we reserve the right to change the painting. We will do our best to seat your group together, but we will invite the public to register as well.
- A two hour painting party is $35.00 per person, and a three hour painting party is $45.00 per person.
- If you would like to make arrangements for a group under 10 people, ask about our VIP package for public classes.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don’t meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate small groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
We sell beer, wine, and other beverages. (NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES PERMITTED) Feel free to bring in your favorite food to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! If you bring a crockpot please bring an extension cord and please do not bring any warming devices that have open flame.
We require 14 days notice to cancel a private party, however the $100 deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date (store credit).
If the minimum spots are not paid in full 7 days prior to the event, we will open the class to the public and we reserve the right to change the painting. Once this is done, we cannot change the class back to a private party. If you cancel within 14 days, you will forfeit your $100 deposit and your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.